2.2.10

Stuck.

Seriously...

What am I doing with my life?

I have a great girl. I live in a great place. Alright roommate. Its just that something is missing. My sisters are off in South Africa. I have plans to go to the USA/Canada at the end of the year but I can't save for the life of me. I'm growing a beard for something new but like everything else I don't think that will last. Its itchy. Good friends of mine have left my life, they are moving forward. Here I sit, watching Saved By The Bell (as much as I love it) drinking a scotch and doing nothing. I will get up in the morning and go to work, come home, doing mindless stuff and then back to work.

Gaming fills the gaps, don't get me wrong, I love it but there is still something missing. I need release. I have been tempted to try it but don't know if I can. There has to be more to life than this.

I am getting in over my head.

Producing block is much like writers block. Frustrating.

Bed time. Tomorrow morning I will wake up and then try to ignore the inner thoughts.

No comments: