2.2.10

Somethings you need to see to believe.

Some things you need to see to believe. This statement holds true, especially when it comes to the internet. Today I stumbled upon 3 particular videos that make me shake my head in amazement and I would love to share them with you now.



This one I have already posted on my facebook today. I think what gets me is the back-up 'dancers'. Also just doesn't really have the balls to scream "Aye esé! Que pasa?"



Now, if you live in Sydney area you will know where Kingsgrove is. This is just bad on the fact that these guys wish they lived in the ghetto rather than an area that is populated with middle class white people.

As always, you leave the best for last. This video just leaves me speechless. Pink Floyd boxers that leave nothing to the imagination and Bronski Beat have never sounded so great.

No comments: