17.9.07

Nine Inch Nails: 16th Septermber 2007

Nine Inch Nails
16th September, 2007

It was the most amazing gig I have ever been too. Better than their previous efforts. Better than any other band. The stage setup was amazing, the lighting, the sound, the energy put into it by the band. It was the last show of the world tour. They went out with a bang. I got a sticker for my car.

Setlist

Hyperpower
The Beginning Of The End
Heresy
Terrible Lie
March Of The Pigs
The Frail / The Wretched
Closer (The Only Time)
Ruiner
Survivalism
Gave Up
(Screen comes down)
Me I'm Not
The Great Destroyer
Eraser
Only
(Screen goes up)
Wish
The Good Soldier
Reptile
Piggy
No, You Don't!
The Day The World Went Away
Hurt
The Hand That Feeds
Starfuckers Inc.
Head Like A Hole

They haven't played 'Starfuckers Inc'. anywhere in the world since the 2005 tour when some idiots were clapping out of time at the Sydney concert and Trent chucked a hissy fit (I was there for that too). They rarely play 'Piggy' also. 'The Great Destroyer' was absolutly mind blowing and I went fucking nuts to it when it was played. I honestly don't think any other concert will beat the one last night. I stood there for the 1st 1/2 an hour with my mouth open in a stunned look.

Now I leave you with some videos that I found on youtube from last night. No, the sound quality is not the best on some of them but you can veiw the stage setup for some.


Head Like A Hole/Starfuckers Inc.


The Great Destroyer


March Of The Pigs


The Wretched


Me, I'm Not


Survivalism


Wish


Heresy


Closer


Hurt (This was from the night before at Luna Park but same thing on sunday)




1 comment:

cherreh said...

When people heard the first bar of "Closer" I bet they went friggin nuts.