13.9.07

I'm Britany, Bitch.

Britney Spears Gimme More Mtv vmas 2007 live

Britany... Britany... Britany....

What are we ever going to do with you? Now, most people have heard or read about her performance at the VMAs this year. Now, the song, 'Gimmie More' is not that bad of a song. I can sit there and listen to it. If that is a preview of what the album will be like then it will be pretty alright.

Now, the performance. She looked akward, unsure and possibly drunk. She was clearly miming and I don't know if it was meant to be sexy but there is nothing, absolutly nothing about that dancing that every made 'little thomas' budge.

Oh dear. What happened to the good ol' days of 1998?

1 comment:

Saman said...

Ahh 1998 Britany. The early years. The innocent Britany.
I was such a huge fan. Makes me shudder thinking about it now lol