10.9.07

Flux Capicator Anyone?

This evening I have grabbed my trusty Indiana Jones style hat and loaded up The Internet Wayback Machine for an adventure. First thing I searched for was my old modblog. I couldn't help myself. Immediatly it returns with results. I pause for a moment before opening the first entry with the date April 20th, 2004. I had only been 17 for a bit over a month.

As it opens the old grey and green colour scheme bring the memories rushing back. Of course, the first actual blog is about Slipknot. As I go through the blogs I just shake my head at the horrible writing, the layouts, the pictures and the silly things I wrote about.

Short list of things I noticed:

- There is comments from me saying how good Wolfmother are.
- There are very very harsh blogs about un-named persons (those people will stay un-named).
- Blog about me meeting Tom
- Blogs about Caitrin
- The first party at Toms that I blogged from where there is no chance of me reading it sober
- Me drunkly typing I love you to Miss Trash less than a month after meeting her
- Suicidal blogs
- Drunken rapping blogs
- Blog mentioning drunken emails to Miss Trash which were sent the evening after seeing Zombie Ghost Train

*sigh* After reading all that I'm feeling a little angsty and want to listen to Marilyn Manson...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... first thing I did was lookit my modblog stuff, too. I can't believe I was ever so angsty as they show me to be... :P

wozza said...

i checked my old modblog ones too, not particularly pretty
:(

thanks for dropping by, i've hooked you up with a link.

Unknown said...

You thought Wolfmother was good? Sad little Tom.

Glad to find you, another link needs to be added.

Phesath said...

I thought they were when there were a small pub bands playing opening spot on small stages at festivals....




...then I got really sick of them 2 motnhs later.

Anonymous said...

My DAD likes Wolfmother *shakes head in despair*

DanielleTRASH said...

lol i still have those drunked emails