30.11.07

My first post from work. There is no calls in queue and I am thinking that the IT departments filter thingy is down because I can actually get on here to blog.

This morning on the train I was thinking about how much things have changed in the last 5 years. 5 years ago I would be home at the time. After school I would come home and play computer games. The weekend would generally be the same. I wouldn't go anywhere, I wasn't invited anywhere. I became happy just sitting around at home, listening to my music and shooting head crabs.

2 years ago, I was going out every now and again. Only on the occasional Thursday or Friday night. The rest of the time was spent at home. Listening to music. Building soviet armies.

Nowdays, things are very different. It seems I am somewhat of a social butterfly compared to how I used to be. Every weekend seems to be booked out 2 or 3 weeks ahead. Always with different friends. For the rest of this month I have 3 21sts, Housewarming party, Xmas party and Daft Punk. I like it. Always going somewhere or doing something fits my personality for some reason. I wouldn't change it for the world....

(Except I wish I could have build a soviet army full of head crabs... That would have been awesome)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soviet army full of head crabs would have been pretty good
could have used it on gemma
but she probably already has crabs