4.10.07

1/12th of a year

So, its been one month since Miss Trash and I have been together. Now, I know a lot of you are thinking "Psssht. Thats not much. Get over yourself" but it is actually. Anyone, that has spent as much time with me as she has this last month and not be wanting to kill me is a big thing. Yes, we have have our arguments, all just working out the kinks.

Its good though. Really good. I think the whole her being my best friend for the 1 year and 9 months or so before we became a couple eliminated the whole 'Getting to know you' part of a new relationship where you find out all their bad habits, intrests, music types, their past, meeting their friends, meeting their family. Its all done already.

Also, one of my sisters really likes her. The other one is ok with her now but still sticks to being the anti-social gangster that she is, sitting in her room listening to 50 cent. My dad, as far as I can tell, likes her. Also, Ted likes her too, "so much better than any of the others" as it was said.

So, its been a month today. There will be many more months to come.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

woot woooot!

Saman said...

im so happy to hear that thomas
Happy 1 Month! :]